Rocksetta EULA (End User License Agreement)
- a. Return periodically to this page as this EULA may change. Latest update Feb 19, 2013.
- b. All information uploaded to Rocksetta.com is for public viewing and as such you should not upload any data you do not want to be viewed or changed by others.
- c. Users must abide by the rules of the country they are in when uploading or downloading any information to or from Rocksetta.com.
- d. All song uploads must be kept the the bare minimum. Small snipets of songs is what is allowed on Rocksetta.com.
- e. All data uploaded to Rocksetta.com may be deleted without warning or reason given.
NO WARRANTY: YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF ROCKSETTA.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ,ROCKESSETTA.COM I SPROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND APPLICATION PROVIDER HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE LICENSED APPLICATION AND ANY SERVICES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.